hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, October 09, 2006
Monday, October 09, 2006
I seriously can't make it. Been staring at my pictures in Suejen's blog. =P Yay! I'm glad you had a great day Suejen and yesh, we must go out one day. Soon. When your A'levels are done larh...I WANT ALL THE PICS WE TOOK TODAY! I want to go see myself. Like I said...CMI...
The surprise wasn't really much of a surprise...went shopping with Joanna yesterday for a present- from the start I decided a book would be a good idea. So. Joanna and I spent about an hour browsing books in the Life Bookstore and finally settled upon Drawing Near. All praise goes to God who helped us choose tt ;) Hees. Anyway, we went to make a reservation at Sakae Sushi whitesands and although 2 of us can't make it, everything still went as planned!
And I will still continue to love eating Shitake mushrooms despite what Jeremiah said, and it is JEREMIAH who was dared to go order 'shit- take mushrooms', not me. (Since when am I that vulgar nowadays?) =D Thanks so much to the stoic supervisor of Whitesands Sakae Sushi who has helped made the day successful, haha. I'll sure be back there for more...and green tea ice cream from Bud's rocks! Go get one when you visit Sakae Sushi folks.
It's midnight. I bought a skirt which ends at calf length, got to go out in it one day with heels. One day. I'm turning so girlieeeee. But. I'm a happy fellow. And my cousin's going to teach me magic tricks. So I'm a really happy fellow.